Translate

Monday, April 24, 2023

Mother's Day

 

CAS739 - Make your sentiment your focal

For my card I used the new DRS Mother's Day sentiment as my focal. I first stamped the sentiment and masked it. Then I used a rose image on the top and bottom of the sentiment.

The rose was colored with copics.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day

Challenges:

As You Like It - Favorite Flower and why (Any flower my hubby brings me is my favorite. Here lately he has been bringing home lego flowers for us to build together.)

Make My Monday - Flowers

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and really effective how you masked the Rose with the sentiment in the middle.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this technique and how beautifully you've coloured the rose! Just want to say thank you so much for popping over to my blog and leaving me such lovely comments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and verse Lisa
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the look of the flower going through the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I came here for inspiration and immediately found this beautiful card.. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful and I love the verse over the rose, great thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mothers day card. thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete