Translate

Friday, April 28, 2023

Sorry for Your Loss

 

F4A688 - Colorful & Simple

MIX535 - choose your inspiration (I chose Napkin)

For me, I love making napkin cards. They are very quick and some are full of color. I bought a pack of these napkins and really think they work great for quick sympathy cards.

I glued this to a white card stock then glued it to the black card base.

I white heat embossed the sentiment on black and finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sorry for Your Loss

Challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Flower Power
Cut It Up - What's In Your Garden
DL Art - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - A Bunch of...
Ellibelle's Corner - April Showers or May Flowers
The Outlawz - Sunday Song & Rhyme - My inspiration came from the Flowers Too line.

10 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so colorful and make for a stunning card! I haven't made a napkin card in well over a decade but this looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card! I've never tried this technique before, but I've seen so many people doing them! Maybe I should give it a try especially after seeing this pretty result! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made a napkin card, must look them up!
    I LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree there are so many pretty napkins out there, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this technique and your napkin is so gorgeous, I love the sentiment and the sequins to show it off the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this technique before but didn't have much luck, but seeing your gorgeous card makes me want to try again. Love it!
    Thank you so much for joining in at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a glorious array of florals. Such an interesting technique. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "What's in your Garden" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love to use napkins... This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with Songs and Rhymes. Please remember to state where your inspiration came from in the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a difficult card to make but loving your idea. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete