Translate

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Quilty Hello

 

MMTPT767 - Favorite Technique / Style

NAR23VSNG - Leftovers

Recently I have focused my style to use up a large amount of scrap papers. It has really been fun looking for ways to use up some of the scraps.

For this card I dug out my yellows because yellow is a very happy color and I thought it would be perfect for this week's recipient. I created the herringbone technique on the base then finished with the Hello sentiment and a few scattered flowers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Quilty Hello

Challenges:

Beautiful Blooms - Floral 3 challenge

9 comments:

  1. So lovely and cheerful Lisa! I too am forever keeping these little snippets - some of them are far too pretty to throw out! Love what you did! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herringbone is one of my favorite ways to use scrap bits of paper too, and this yellow version just makes me think of warmer weather! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nicely done Happy card! It's one of my favorite techniques too I was reading Carol L comment above mine...and I know it's one of her favorite techniques to do...(She taught me how to do it...smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this wonderful background with your strips of extra papers! It's such a brilliant way to use those scraps up! It has such bright and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. neat design for using up those thin strips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always make me feel good inside when I use up scraps. I hate to throw out lovely bits of pretty patterned paper. You've created a lovely card, Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright, beautiful and great use of you scraps Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, your "scrappy" card is gorgeous! It's a wonderful way of using up leftovers to create a totally WOWOW card! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Happy Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely sunshiny card. I have to show this to my littlest; yellow is her fav!

    ReplyDelete