Translate

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

80th Birthday

 

MMTPT768 - include octagons & 80

I do not have any octagons in my collection, but I do have this great die cut set to cut out an 80. For my card I used this fun old set from Stampin Up colored the images with copics and fussy cut them. The images are popped up on dimensionals and the sentiment is white heat embossed also on dimensionals.

The images and 80 are on a blue Swiss embossed panel and the card was finished with a few glitter candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

80th Birthday

Challenges:

The Outlawz - Songs and Rhymes
Star Stampz - Anything Goes (winner)

9 comments:

  1. A lovely bold design for this special birthday.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect masculine 80th card Lisa, The recipient will LOVE it. I'm sure. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I hope to be more regular now.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine card Lisa-love the decanter and glass
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant masculine card Lisa, I love the whiskey decanter and glass die, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a stamp for a brandy glass set! Very cool! Love the blue background to make it all stand out along with your personalized numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Perfect! FABulous colours and design Lisa.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the arrangement of everything on your card and like how you topped it off with the sparkle dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whiskey decanter and glass - beautifully coloured and fussy cut! Fabulous masculine colour combo too! And sometimes ... you just can't beat a swiss dots embossing folder can you!! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thank you for joining the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete