Translate

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Happy Anniversary

 

SC955 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Image

I am trying to use up a stack of images on my desk and this one just jumped out at me for an anniversary card.

I colored it up with copics then cut down the layers adding designer papers that had the same colors as the image.

I finished with the sentiment and a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Anniversary

6 comments:

  1. the image is just perfect for this card and so sweet too, pretty combo of your papers and I like the candy dots with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Lisa, lovely papers and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful anniversary card, love the image and P,papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design Lisa and that heart stamp is absolutely perfect for an Anniversary card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely papers and images, beautifully put together Lisa. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderfully colourful Anniversary card. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete