Translate

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Cozy Warm and Bright

 

FS843 - This week's incredibly talented FS is Karen Hartikainen. I found this gorgeous INSPIRATION.

MAR23VSNB - Mixed Greens

MAR23VSNG - Leftovers

CCC23APR - Boxes

I love using scraps on my cards and Karen's card is perfect to pull out some scraps. I decided to do Christmas rather than Easter and instead of a full herringbone background I did just the top portion.

I added the sentiment in green to the bottom and finished with a few silver glitter snowflakes.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Cozy Warm and Bright

5 comments:

  1. This is a great way of using up those straps we all have and a lovely design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card made with scraps of gorgeous papers, love it Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, I love the idea of doing just the top portion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love card! And another great way to use up our scraps! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to use up those scraps too beautiful to throw away!

    ReplyDelete