Translate

Monday, April 10, 2023

Congratulations Graduates

 

I have a couple of graduation cards today. Both use the same sentiment.

CAS737 - Encouragement

For my first card I used my Cricut and cut out a graduation silhouette. I then sponged the silhouette in red and left the center white.

I then stamped the sentient in the silhouette and added a few scattered hearts.

Graduate 1


For my second card I used a cap stencil along the left side of the card.

I then stamped the sentiment in red and layered on red card stock.

This card was finished with a few clear sequins.

Do you have a favorite? I like them both for different reasons and people.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

Crazy is Our Fame - Stencil (Used a stencil on both cards and the 2nd one is a grad cap pattern)
Power of Positivity - challenge #111 Anything goes optional twist of Literature. 

11 comments:

  1. Both so striking in the red and white Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards and great sentiment -as you say love them both for different reasons but maybe the second CAS one just a little bit more lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you I think both are great in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both great designs- simple and striking! The sentiment is perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant designs Lisa, love the striking colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever cards and will be much appreciated I'm sure. Sorry I've not been around, I hope to be more regular now. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both great cards, I really like the sentiment inside the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I can just imagine the state of your hands after working with this much red ink and stencils! I agree with you that they're both lovely and for different reasons - love the hidden thought of the first and the sheer joy of a graduation ceremony in the second! What a fab sentiment for a graduation! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful graduation cards! I am especially partial to the second one! Very different design; very eye catching! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina ps...I read Kate's comment and chuckled. I can't do any inking without it all over my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous grad cards, great stencils too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous graduation cards, Lisa - I love the bold red and white combo. Thank you so much for joining the Path of Positivity challenge this month. We hope you'll join us often. x

    ReplyDelete