Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Many Happy Birthday Cards

 


MAR23VSNF - Anyone for dessert?

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card I found this super fun image in my stack of images needing colored and used up. I colored it with copics, cut down the layers and finished the image with glitter glue.


Challenges:

Scrapping for Fun - Ladies with Layers (Top 5)
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Moms/Special Ladies

MAR23VSNK - Citrus refresher (citrus fruit or colors)

For my card, I die cut the layers for the fun drink and glued together. I then cut the candle paper and glued the card together.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment and a few scattered sequins.

21st Birthday Margaritta

MAR23VSNG - Leftovers - on July 22, 2021 I posted a card where I cut a bunch of papers to create this fun scrappy background. Well I thought it was time to use up more of those scraps.

I created this with all pastel scraps then die cut the pink flower and green leaf out of scraps from my scrap drawers.

The card was finished with the birthday tag tucked under the flower.

Scrappy Birthday

Challenges:

Allsorts - Spring Garden
Beautiful Blooms - Inspiration
Cards 4 Galz - Spring Flowers
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Spring Blooms
The Four Seasons - Spring

MAR23VSNL - Blue Plate Special

For my card I dug in my blue scrap drawer and created this layout using brown as the accent.

I finished with the birthday sentiment and a few scattered gems.

Blue Scrappy Birthday

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

13 comments:

  1. A pretty pastel floral card Lisa, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a gorgeous array of cards and the pink floral card with the striped background is lovely. It looks like a huge magnolia bloom and it's pretty in pink. Thanks for playing in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lady shoe! 😜Love the ice cream!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle
    https//scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the haphazard cutting of the scraps of paper for our challenge - and the beautiful pink flower. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shoe is one good looking dessert :) I love your flower, so pretty with the pastel background and the last card makes a great masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, Lisa. I covet your pretty flower die set (it's beautiful) and you've used it beautifully as well! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Happy Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Love the card you designed for us! The beautiful flower and perfect springtime background colors made for a wonderful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card, Lisa. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons.. It's always a treat to have you play along with us and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely collection of cards, Lisa. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge with your pretty floral card. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely pastel card and the flower looks so good with the stripes. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are super sweet, Lisa. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. Please stop by and visit us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card to share in the Allsorts Spring Garden!! Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Thanks for playing along with the SAS4Kids challenge!!

    ReplyDelete