Translate

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Thanks Pup

 

FS844 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Heather Bowen aka Heather.B Her gallery is amazing. I found this INSPIRATION.


I just love the sweet image of the pup and had to do a card.

I used this Whimsy Stamp image and added a thank you sentiment to it. I then dug in my black scraps and created the layout using black paper scraps.

This will go in my monthly donation box.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You Pup

5 comments:

  1. Really like the design of this one Lisa and of the course Dog image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and papers Lisa,great design and layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great layout, lovely doggie stamp and fabulous papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great design and papers on this card, love the layering, that is a sweet dog image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layering here with everything coordinating so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete