Translate

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Floral Sympathy


 WT944 - Nat'l Scrabble Day- use tiles (extra points for scrabble tiles) or main focus is one word

This card was very quick. I die cut the large sympathy sentiment and layered on a dark green card stock. The sentiment was added to the floral card stock and then I added a couple of dimensional flowers finishing them off with some Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Floral Sympathy

Challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Spring
DL Art - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Frame It
My Time to Craft - Easter/Spring/Flowers
NBUS - #49 challenge (Never Used this die cut)
The Outlawz - Festive Friday (Christmas, Flowers or Animals)
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful with that floral background! Really great sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is lovely paper, like the flowers with your sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card and floral P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may have been quick, but nonetheless beautiful Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous floral background and diecut sentiment,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sympathy card. I love that pretty background with the simple sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty with all the flowers - lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful!! I love everything about it

    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #321 “Anything goes challenge”.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining out Frame it! challenge at MMMChallenge Blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete