Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Thank You Cards

 

MAR23VSNI - Veggie

USEIT2023 - Image

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images and it is perfect for this Virtual Stamp Night challenge. It was colored with pencils and then I used several scrap papers from my orange and yellows to create the layout.

I finished with stamping the thank you sentiment in orange and added a sprinkle of orange sequins.

Veggie Thanks



MAR23VSNN - 7 Layer Dip - use 7 layers on your project

USEIT2023 - Flower Bow & dog image

For my card I used several papers to create the layers and used a dog image from my stack of images I am trying to color and get used up.

I finished with a row of hearts from my bag of hearts, added the flower bow and popped the thanks up on dimensionals.

Pup Thanks 2

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

6 comments:

  1. Goodness me Lisa, you have been bust and I don't know where to start with so many new creations.

    I'm very partial to a slice of cherry pie but I think it's that fab Poodle that draws me to a favourite, well it's a dog isn't it!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both FABulous! Great colours and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great duo of thank-you cards! Love that unique design on the first, and that pup is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cards Lisa, great designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall colors so the first one really appeals to me, pretty coloring too, cute dog and layering of the papers on the second too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are so very nicely done! I like your layouts!

    ReplyDelete