Translate

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Disney Birthday

 

FS845 - this week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Susan, better known around here as MDO Susan. Here is my INSPIRATION.

USEIT2023 - Disney Stickers

I loved the little critters peeking out of the circles on the die cuts. I thought of these cute stickers that were in my tote and needed used up.

I placed the stickers and several other cute stickers around the characters. Next, I added a bright daisy paper that looked like the floral paper and then finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Disney Birthday

9 comments:

  1. Love the colourful card and cute Disney stickers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with all these Disney character, lovely bright colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, cute and colourful, love the stickers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and colourful Disney inspired card Lisa, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout with these fun stickers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun-loving, happy card. The bright colors are perfect to wish someone special a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A card that made me smile! What a sweetie.
    So colourful.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant card with the Disney themed stickers! Happy and colorful design!

    ReplyDelete