Translate

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Patriotic Thank You

 

MMTPT769 - Patriotic Thank You

I have had this USA stamp from Taylored Expressions for a long time and thought it was time to ink it up. I inked the stars area with blue then very carefully inked the stripes in red.

Once the USA map was stamped I stamped the sentiment on a strip of the white on the flag.

The card was finished with a few gold sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Patriotic Thank You

6 comments:

  1. Perfect Patriotic thank you card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab stamp Lisa and great idea adding the sequins. I wasn't sure which side of the pond you lived, think I do now!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this patriotic creation. We should all be thanking those who serve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cool, great patriotic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cool stamp! I love the sentiment going through the stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous selective inking Lisa! Love this! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete