Translate

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

A La Mode

 

MMTPT770 - Black, White and a little Red

USEIT2023 - Image

I am trying to use up a stack of images on my table and this one was perfect to color for the challenge.

Once colored using my copic markers, I cut down the layers and finished the image with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few red candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

A la mode

Challenges:

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Promarker - Frame It (Top 5)

9 comments:

  1. Great image Lisa make a really cute card…xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image Lisa and lovely card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a unique and fun image! Great coloring for a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun image and great layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! My favourite things! Except heels like that are no longer good on my feet. hahaha. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and classy, I like how the image pops against the pretty gray background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card - very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping back to thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card Lisa. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect (as we are a marker only challenge please could you mention in your post what markers you used please). Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete