Translate

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Bullseye Birthday

 

SC953 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I used a few circle dies to cut out the bullseye and layered them up. I then found this gun image in my stack of images to use and layered that on black card stock. I then dug in my paper scraps and found some fun papers in red and black and added them to black card stock.

The card was finished with a few red candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bullseye Birthday

Challenges:

As You Like It - Gems or Pearls and Why (I like both but for this card I used red Pearls)
Cut It Up - Starts with B - Bullseye
Little Red Wagon - Layers

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and papers, it makes a brilliant masculine card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card,love the design and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the layout on this with all of the different patterns on your design! Very cool and unique card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous layout and ideas Lisa, a Super masculine card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one fabulous and fun birthday card! Love the image along with the bullseye target and red candy dots! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine style and love the layers..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your interpretation of the theme! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Starts with a B Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great masculine card. The red pearls are the perfect finishing touch. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete