Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Baby Card Double Triangle Fold

 

MAR23VSNH - "Golden Triangle" use the double-triangle fold

My sister asked for a couple of baby cards so this is a great fun fold to add a cute die cut baby outfit.

I created the double-triangle fold, then die cut the layers and popped the baby outfit up on dimensionals and added Nuvo Drops to the shirt. The card was finished with a few scattered green gems.

For Baby

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Really clever design and the papers work perfectly with your baby theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great one to have on hand for either gender. I'm sure your sister loved this!

    ReplyDelete