Translate

Monday, April 17, 2023

Patriotic Birthday

 

CAS738 - Female Birthday

I am so thrilled to have a new birthday sentiment. My first thought on this sentiment was to color in the letters. I thought some red, white and blue would be fun.

For my card I stamped the sentiment and cupcake. Then used several reds, blues and greys to color both images.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Patriotic Birthday

Challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Alcohol
Stamping Sensations - CAS
Sweet Stampin - CAS

12 comments:

  1. A GORgeous CAS card! LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card love your new sentiment and little cupcake
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this Lisa it’s so stylish….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything in patriotic colors! I love how you colored that festive sentiment to match the cupcake! Perfect for someone born on July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous CAS card- your new stamp is lovely- I'm sure you'll get lots of use from it- love the red/white and blue!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cupcake sure looks yummy! Fabulous coloring and the perfect sentiment over top too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab! I love the shading on the letters.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and fun, terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet CAS card, your colouring is fabulous, love the shading, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great CAS card Lisa and think colouring the letters was exactly the right thing to do, makes a real statement card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations April challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely perfect! Great stamps and well executed! Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete