Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Birthday Girl

 

FS847 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Imke, better known around here as germanstampler. Her gallery is amazing. Here is my INSPIRATION.

USEIT2023 - Image

When I saw Imke's card I immediately thought of this cute image in my stack of images needing used. For my card I layered the image on a DP, added the birthday sentiment and added a few shaped flowers with Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Girl

8 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous image and fabulous colour,love the P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a gorgeous image - so beautifully coloured! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and beautiful card Lisa, lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a really sweet imaged Lisa, makes for a lovely girly card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet and cute image, with beautiful paper to show her off. Just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This girl is super adorable and your coloring with it is amazing! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is fun! and you've made a lovely card with her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my she is just too cute and full of spunk :) great coloring and like your flowers with the sentiment

    ReplyDelete