Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Christmas Train

 

WT946 - Clouds

For my card I used a stencil and Nuvo Mousse to create the snowflake pattern for the base.

Next, I used a spellbinders train die cut to cutting all the pieces and gluing together. I added some Nuvo drops to the train and then die cut a couple of clouds for the steam from the train. I added the sentiment to one of the clouds.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Train

Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
The Holly & Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
Peace on Earth - Anything Christmas Goes

11 comments:

  1. Really cute I love the die-cut train
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card for a little one Lisa and locing the stencilled background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lisa…love this die set and you background stencilling xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful background, and I love the train with the clouds. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card with that little choo choo train! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute and I love your idea for the steam, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, the train is fabulous, I love all the details, and it looks great with the snowflake background! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute card Lisa, super train die, and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cute card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this - my grandson would love this too!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete