Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Welcome Pup


 FF22dini - Color image inspiration - We hope you will join us for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com.

USEIT2022 - Image

This image was in my tote of items to use up and I am working to build my stash of cards for my donation. It had the perfect colors in it for the challenge inspiration.

I fussy cut the tie, cut down the papers and stamped the sentiment right on the image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

3 comments:

  1. What a cute image and a lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the really cute pup reminds me of one a neighbour has
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute image and I love the dimension with the bow tie

    ReplyDelete