Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Just a Note

 

FF22MiamiKel4 - A warm cuppa! Something warm/mug. This is for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com.

USEIT2022 - Image & Bow

I needed to use up this image from my stack of images I am had sitting on my desk and it is perfect for the challenge. I colored it with copics then cut out the layers and popped the image on dimensionals.

I finished the card with a few scattered pearls and the bow also from my tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a note...

4 comments:

  1. Love the image,beautiful P.paper and little bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant looking card with the floral background and the little butterflies on your cup! The bow is perfectly stated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Lisa, lovely design and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, that paper goes so perfectly with your cup, like the touch with the little bow!

    ReplyDelete