Translate

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Welcome Pup

 

SC932 - This week's Sketch Challenge on splitcoaststampers.com

I am working ahead for my pet donation cards. For my card I die cut this cute puppy and die cut the layers behind him. I then layered on the paw print paper and heat embossed the sentiment.

The puppy and sentiment are both popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

5 comments:

  1. Your pup is absolutely adorable! I'm loving all of the paw prints in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute die-cut pup and paw print paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love the little heart with him :)

    ReplyDelete