Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Mothers Day

 

SC933 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

I am working ahead of schedule to get some Mother's Day cards made. For my card I used one of my Heartfelt Creations sets and stamped the flowers and leaves and colored the images with copics. Once colored I die cut them and layered on a sponged circle weaving the ribbon across the panel.

I finished the card with the sentiment and a few die cut butterflies.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa…loving the bright spring flowers a good cheer up on a very wet day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a stunning card! I love those gorgeous blooms and how they're arranged on your card! The background is very fitting with them and brings them out so nicely! Good for you on working ahead! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card Lisa, lovely floral image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Lovely and I like how you threaded the ribbon through!

    ReplyDelete