Translate

Monday, November 14, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT747 - Show your peace, mountains, forest

For my card I just received these cut scene images from my friend Ann - annsforte3 and thought they were perfect for this week's Teapot Tuesday recipient. Thank you, Ann.

I added some white sponging to the top layer and popped it on dimensionals and layered both cuts on a textured blue card base finishing the scene with the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful silhouette scene! Great idea to pop up some of the elements for dimension too! This would make for a wonderful masculine style card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely silhouette dies Lisa, they make a lovely scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! I always like seeing black and white cards. So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift and like how you brought dimension to the scene!

    ReplyDelete