Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Merry Christmas to All

 

I have a few Christmas cards to share today.

CAS718 - Around the World

For my card I used the new globe image from DRS Designs and colored it up with copics adding the sentiment under it. I then die cut the image and die cut the Santa and reindeer.

Merry Christmas to All

My second Christmas card:

FF22stampmomma - White Christmas - create a predominantly white Christmas card - accent colors should be very minimal. This is for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com.

I due cut the snowflake background then layered on a white card base.

Next I die cut the ice skate in white then looped white ribbon for the lace.

I then die cut the snowflake a few times and finished the top layer of it with white glitter paper and also added white glitter paper to the blade on the ice skate.

I finished the card with the sentiment label.


My final card today...
UnderstandblueA - Put a Bird on it.

I used a very old Stampin Up set and stamped the snowman and tree and colored the scene with pencils.

I then layered it on red card stock and stamped the sentiment in red and layered that on green card stock.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

6 comments:

  1. Three splendid Christmas cards, the W on W is very striking, always a difficult one to pull off.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, who doesn't like snowmen mixed with birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful selection of cards Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all wonderful cards Lisa! Clever way to use the globe on the top card, the skates card is so elegant and of course that snowman is one I do remember! LOL Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of having Santa flying over the globe, I will have to remember that one :)

    ReplyDelete