Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2022

I Will Drink the Red

 

CAS716 - Stars

I can totally relate to this new sentiment from DRS Designs. LOL!

For my card I stamped the sentiment on white card stock in red. Next, I die cut the Champaign glasses using glitter paper for the white and red wine.

I then layered and finished with a couple of punched stars out of the red glitter paper.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I'll Drink the Red

6 comments:

  1. Great card and sentiment,love all the sparkle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Lisa, love the champagne flutes and that fun sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glittery champagne is perfect! Wonderful humor with the sentiment! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a giggle this will bring to the recipient! I need this stamp - so many friends it would bring a smile to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sentiment to go with your sparkle drinks!!

    ReplyDelete