Translate

Monday, November 21, 2022

Tulips

 

MMTPT748 - Stencils

I love this stencil from Unity. I made a stack of cards with this so I could add a few to my stash with a few sentiments.

For the card I sponged two different greens for the leaves and purple for the tulips. Next, the top layer of the tulips I used Nuvo Mousse to add interest and texture.

I then finished the cards with sentiment strips and added a few green sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Tulips

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, bright, zingy colours on this card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colours and I love the tulip stencil, it's a beautiful card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! Love the colors and the different textures with your image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful stencilled tulips and zingy colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete