Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Ugly Sweater

 

It's that time of year. Time to start seeing Ugly Sweaters. I actually love seeing them. It really gives the wearer a bit of freedom to have fun with their wardrobe.

CAS717 - Ugly Sweaters

For my card I stamped the sweater from DRS Designs then I used the gingerbread man and stamped him all over the sweater. I then colored it with copics and fussy cut it.

I added some coordinating die cut circles and stamped the sentiment.

I finished the card with popping the sweater on dimensionals and added some clear Nuvo Drops to the buttons on the gingerbread men and added some red gems to mirror the shine on the gingerbread men in the sweater.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Ugly Sweater

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and design love the ugly sweater
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the sweater, wish I had one of those with gingerbread men on it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, wow that was some small coloring to do on the sweater, too cute!

    ReplyDelete