Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

More Christmas Cards

 

SC934 - Today's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I used a penguin die cut and cut out all the pieces and layered them. I then cut the designer papers to finish the sketch and added a dimensional snowflake.

Penguin Christmas

For my second card:

FF22LuvLee - In the Pines! pine trees or cones! This is for the Fallidays challenges on splitcoaststampers.com. We hope you come join us.

I created this Santa using the Tim Holtz layered Santa die cut and many scraps. Once all cut I layered the pieces then cut the tree and red designer paper to layer on the card base.

Santa


5 comments:

  1. Fab cards Lisa…I have the Santa die but haven’t used it yet…must get on and give it a go….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards and love the die-cut images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! That happy little penguin is the best!! Love him and your Santa is so fun with his snowy tree and bag! You have some very fascinating dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun christmas card Lisa, fabulous designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the penguin is just so adorable and you did a fabulous job on that Santa, both have such great layering!

    ReplyDelete