Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Christmas Deer

 

FS822 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper is  Jessica aka jlararski. Her gallery is amazing. I found this super sweet INSPIRATION.

For my card I used a die cut the cut the pieces of this sweet deer and layered him once cut. I finished the eyes with a white gel pen.

For the card base I dug through my paper scraps and added several to the base.

I finished the card with the sentiment and a few green gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Deer

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lisa…love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wee cutie Lisa, love the little deer and your lovely papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute die-cut reindeer and scrap paper background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he's so adorable! Love the tuft of snow on his head too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute, love those big eyes and the snow covered head!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! And I really like the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete