Translate

Friday, November 18, 2022

Several Birthday Cards

 

DEC22VSNMINI3 - In The Pink! - 3 shades of pink

USEIT2022 - Brads and Image

For my card I used this cute little image from my stack of images I am trying to get colored and used. I colored her up with a few shades of pinks to get the depth in the pink bows and the shirt.

I layered on a designer paper that also has a couple of pinks and added a couple of heart brads from my tote.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Pink Birthday Girl

DEC22VSNMINI2 - White pigment on Kraft

USEIT2022 - Image

For my second card I used up this cute image and colored it with copics. I then layered on Kraft card stock and found a bubble stamp that I added the bubbles and sentiment and bubbles in white.

Rub a Dub Dub


DEC22VSNMINI1 - Denim

USEIT2022 - Image and Flower

For my final card I found this cute image and colored her up with copics. I also thought the large flower in the image looked like this large ribbon flower that was in my tote so I added that to get it out of the tote.

The card was finished with the sentiment banner popped up on dimensionals.

Birthday Girl with Flowers

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

4 comments:

  1. All are beautiful cards...but My favorite is the "Sugar Nellie" image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all sweet and adorable, you do such excellent coloring too! Love the flower you added on the last one

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful cards and love the gorgeous images and all beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet birthday cards Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete