Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Holly Jolly

 

WT923 - Use dimension, pop something up (layered sentiment/image or foam tape)

For my card I die cut the pieces for the swinging gnome from Spellbinders and layered. The bow is layered on dimensionals and then in the center there is a hole for the ornament to loop over. One great thing about these cute die cuts is you can use up tons of scraps to create it too.

The little gnome and sentiment swing. It is super cute and fun to play with.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Holly Jolly

4 comments:

  1. This guy is as cute as can be just swinging on the holly jolly bauble there! That bow is really gorgeous with the dimension too! Love this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card Lisa, love the gnome, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card love the cute gnome and sentiment swing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete