Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Always Thankful

 

CAS715 - Spots (I have spots in the image and spots from the die cuts)

I love this new thankful stamp from DRS Designs. This is a great sentiment to send to anyone. I decided to create a fall themed card. I stamped the leaf and acorn image and colored it with copics. Once colored, I fussy cut the image.

I then stamped the sentiment and die cut the sentiment and gold framing popping the sentiment up on dimensionals and finishing it with the leaf image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Always Thankful

4 comments:

  1. Lovely clean looking card Lisa…with that beautiful sentiment and your colourful embellishments….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card love the beautiful frame and Autumn leaf
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sentiment is so true and I love the gold framing and pretty leaf and acorn to go with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done. I have that die you used for the frame...but I have never thought to cut it out in gold. It really makes for an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete