Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Birthday Flowers

 

SC930 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

I used the Be Bold flowers from Spellbinders and cut them out of blue and teal. The leaves were cut out of some scrap watercolor paper that was colored green.

Once the pieces were cut, I assembled the flowers and added the birthday sentiment on an embossed light blue layer.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Flowers

4 comments:

  1. Your arrangement is so lovely, pretty colors and it looks great against the swirl embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Lisa, beautiful design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful deep embossing and die-cut flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so elegant and classy looking Lisa! I love the embossed background and your floral arrangement is stunning! I've just gotten home yesterday and trying to catch up with everyone! TFS!

    ReplyDelete