Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Christmas Pup

 

FS825 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Mer aka MerMer5050. I found this cute INSPIRATION.


Rather than using an owl I used a dog and paper pieced him together. I added a couple of additional layers to the oval and added a banner rather than the candy cane.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Pup

6 comments:

  1. Love the cute paper pieced pup and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute …love the die cuts…xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always like a bit of paper piecing and isn't the Pup a cutie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Christmas card, love this.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute card Lisa, I love the paper piecing and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute and all ready for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete