Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Just a Note

 


WT922 - Accordion card or use a crimper

While I was going through my paper scrap drawer, I found this tan scrap already crimped and thought it was perfect for the challenge. 

This was very quick. I cut the layers. die cut the cute little birds and added sponging to the bird layers. I added a sentiment and finished with the bow.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty little card Lisa, I love the little birds, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your accent of texture with the crimped piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a good find in your scraps and I love your sweet birds with it

    ReplyDelete