Translate

Friday, November 11, 2022

With Love

 

MIX511 - Contentment (For me I had to have this Heartfelt Creations set when it came out)

F4A664 - Peace (For me any time I can get in my craft room is peaceful. I love playing with my Heartfelt Creations sets and use them as an incentive when I have completed some of my crafty chores. (yes I have a crafty chores list - LOL))

For my card I stamped the peacock and colored him with copics. I used some already stamped flowers and leaves from a bin I have with Heartfelt Creations flowers and leaves.

The papers were cut and layered and the flowers and leaves were shaped and layered. I finished the image, and flowers off with stickles and added prills to the center of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

With Love

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa …I love Heartfelt stuff….xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such a beautiful job with the layering of these elements and the flowers are dimensionally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lisa love the beautiful peacock,flowers and all the layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty coloring and your flowers are a lovely addition to the peacock!

    ReplyDelete