Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Merry and Bright

 

FS824 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Sarah, is better known around here as joejaykandi. She has tons of wonderful inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

I love the way she featured just a sentiment and it made me think of this sentiment.

I die cut the layers and pieced them together on a white card stock then die cut the frame.

Once all glued, I added the sentiment to a dimensional and added a gem.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Merry and Bright

4 comments:

  1. Great card and use of dies-love the wonky stitching dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card created with those fun dies, pretty colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tiny details added to the letters, such fun.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, I like the extras to the sentiment, makes it so playful!

    ReplyDelete