Translate

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Birthday Bird

 

IC885 - Backyard Boss Pinterest Boards - INSPIRATION

USEIT2022 - Image

My inspiration reminded me of this image in my stack of images I am trying to get colored up and used. I colored the image with copics then dug through my paper scraps to layer the card and finished the card with this button.

I also added this to the Allsorts challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Bird

10 comments:

  1. Great design and love the beautifully coloured image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card using this lovely image Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blossoming tree image! You have colored it so delicately. Many thanks for joining Allsorts challenge and using my Trees/Leaves theme. (Please make your Allsorts link active to be eligible for our prize and favorites)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image, I love the coloring and your layering of pretty papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely card Lisa, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty for our theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with a very pretty image. Thanks so much for joining the chllenge at Allsorts this week.
    Just a gentle reminder that you need to link to our challenge post from your post in order to be eligible for this week's prize - thanks.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI again, just realised you've not linked to Allsorts challenge, you do need to do so to be eligible for prizes and Top picks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete