Translate

Friday, November 4, 2022

Fall Thanks

 

F4A663 - Windy Day

MIX510 - Fall Thanks

For my card base I sponged blue distress oxide ink to create the clouds then stamped the sentiment with memento ink.

I die cut the flowers, leaves, birds and bird house out of scrap paper and found some water-colored paper in green for some of the leaves.

A few of the leaves and the blue bird were popped up on dimensionals and the flowers were finished with some gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fall Thanks

4 comments:

  1. What a charming card Lisa, I love the dies and the little house is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scene turned out adorable! You've done a great job adding the elements and colors together! It sure is a windy day today over my way! Leaves are blowing everywhere! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute bird scene, I like how you have the falling leaves

    ReplyDelete