Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Window Kitty

 

SC928 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

CC918 - Orchids, Curry & Olives

For this card I had this partial image in my scrap paper drawer and thought it would be great framed in a window die cut. I popped the window up on dimensionals and added this cute die cut kitty and some yellow sponging to the cat.

The scene was finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Window Kitty

4 comments:

  1. Love the litle cat and scene through the window
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I'm with kitty looking out at that lovely scenery! Really beautiful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous scene to go with your window, love the paper for the background

    ReplyDelete