Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Spirit of Halloween

 

CAS711 - Things that Fly

WT917 - Halloween Inspired

F4A659 - Halloween

I did not get a chance to play in the Free for All challenge and thought another Halloween card would be perfect especially since my image has a bat in it perfect for the CAS challenge of things that fly.

For my background, I put a circle mask then sponged the setting sun with a few yellows, orange and then I added a bit of black to the bottom and blended the colors.

Once the colors were added I stamped the sentiment and tree trunk.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Spirit of Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card love the cat and little bats
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your inking of the background, it just glows, neat stamping with it

    ReplyDelete