Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Herringbone Birthday

 

FS818 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is SuZ! (pixordia). Her gallery is full of wonderful inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION

I have been going through my orange scrap papers here lately and when I saw SuZ's card I went back to my orange scrap papers and pulled out some. Rather than doing the Bargello technique I did the Herringbone technique cutting the strips down and laying them out on a blue card stock base.

Once the panel was created I finished with some flowers from my stash and the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Herringbone Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Love the design and great way to use scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your herringbone pattern looks fabulous with these orange papers! I love doing this technique!

    ReplyDelete