Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Birthday Dragon

 

WT918 - Fairy Tale Inspired

USEIT2022 - Dragon image

I know many fairy tales that have dragons. This dragon image was in my stack of images needing used and perfect for the challenge.

I colored the image with copics then cut the layers. Once glued down I added a few candy dots from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Dragon

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your fabulous Dragon image and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lisa, love the design and that dragon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors and what a fun triangular pattern with the colors and cute dragon image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made and colored, but honestly, my focus is on all of the triangles underneath. Are these all scraps? Excellent. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright paper with this fun Dragon image, a super card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is one neat dragon, I like how the bottom half looks like a quilt

    ReplyDelete