Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Halloween Kitty

 

SC927 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

WT917 - Halloween Inspired

F4A659 - Halloween

USEIT2022 - Cat image

I needed to use up this cat image from my stack of images and thought it would be perfect for another quick Halloween card.

The image was colored with pencils. I then cut the layers and added a few orange flowers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Halloween Kitty

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute Halloween kitty
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Your kitty is so sweet with wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is the kitty, a lovely card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he is a little cutie, love how you colored him

    ReplyDelete