Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Dancin Snowman

 

FS819 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is tweedcurtain - Charmaine. Her gallery is full of incredible inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION

I used a snowflake designer paper for my card base. Next I cut the pieces to the snowman and assembled and added a dimensional to his body so the legs swing.

Finished the card front with the sentiment from Trinity.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Dancin Snowman

6 comments:

  1. Love the die-cut snowman and perfect snowflake P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute, I love your little snowman Lisa, a beautiful Christmas card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Lisa….great snowman …..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and cheerful Christmas card. I love that the legs swing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! I absolutely love that blue background with the snowflakes!! That snowman makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness he is too cute, bet he was fun to put together

    ReplyDelete