Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Santa

 

FS820 - Yoo-Rah Lee aka yoorah here is my INSPIRATION

CCC22OCT - Warm glow of a fireplace, streetlight, etc

USEIT2022 - Santa Image

I was given a stack of Christmas images and when I saw Yoo-Rah's card I decided it was time to pull out some of those images for a card and use this Santa image.

I used two of the sheets if images and fussy cut one of the images and popped it up on dimensionals on the second image.

I then stamped the sentiment and popped that on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Santa


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the traditional Santa topper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very festive Christmas scene with Santa waving over the brilliant moon sky! Love the idea of your popped out areas too! Great way to use those images and get some Christmas done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way of combining the images for one great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Santa Claus picture ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete