Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Lion Birthday

 

FS821 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Leslie aka turnerl58. Her gallery is amazing and full of inspiration. Here is my INSPIRATION

USEIT2022 - Postcard

Years ago, my MIL gave me a stack of post cards with all kinds of animals wearing crowns. Well, that stack of postcards is in my tote to use up. When I saw Leslie's card, I just had to pull out the lion.

This was seriously the fastest card I have ever made. I cut the post card down, stamped the sentiment and glued to the card base.

Many years ago, my brother gave me the only rubber stamp in his home when I was over visiting. It was of a lion. I think this is a perfect card to give to him for his birthday.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Lion Birthday

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Lion image Lisa and just perfect for your brother….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant lion image and card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the fabulous Lion in his crown-sounds perfect for your brother
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image, I love those quick and easy cards especially when I am running behind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image! Made a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete