Translate

Friday, October 21, 2022

Elaina

 

F4A661 - Dies

MIX508 - Common Thread

For my common thread I used some embroidery thread that is rainbow colored my MIL gave me. It has been hanging on the back of my craft chair for nearly 3 years waiting for the perfect project.

I die cut my sister's name using the spellbinders letters die cuts then did a couple of different stitches to fill in the stitching holes.

Once it was complete, I popped the letters up on dimensionals.

The blue paper layer is a fancy fiber paper with lots of texture and I thought it was perfect to add to the textured name.

The card was finished with the birthday sentiment from Trinity and gems were added to the starburst stitching in the letters.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Elaina

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the textured background and colourful threads
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is brilliant with your handmade stitches on the personalized name! What a stunning keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa, I love how you've embroidered the name and all the colours are beautiful, fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful stitching on this, makes it so special

    ReplyDelete