Translate

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Scrappy Thanks

 

SC926 - This week's Sketch challenge.

I have been going through my scrap drawers and punching out and die cutting a bunch of the scraps with circles and coordinating them by color. For this card I used the blacks, greys and silvers and popped them all up on dimensionals.

The card front was layered on gray card stock then the sentiment was heat embossed.

I finished the card with some scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Great design and great way to use scraps too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that sketch for using up scraps, pretty patterns for it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Lisa, lovely design and the colour pallet is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete